Thursday, August 23, 2012
talked with an old friend last night.
tried to keep an itinerary of where we headed.
hope to spend a lot more time with him.
regardless of who people are or what they do as they are, it's often the most genuine level of inspiration to be inspired by the person one chooses to be when they think someone isn't hoping to be inspired by them. collecting, churning, exhibiting utility nectar.
- the hell of thailand.
- dad pulling a mugger's arm through the car window and flooring it at a red light (flint, MI)
- genius of awful tattoos of your children
- "mana machine"
- j alfred, proof rock (this)
- "the free development of each is the condition for the free development of all."
- tarantino's realer than real world universe v. the movie movie universe.
- the real life parable of daniel mccarthy
- is our generation responsible for anything?
- elephants and the mourning of their dead.