so, anyway, let me give you a run down of what i bought tonight.
- vitamin water: endurance (2)
- vitamin water: energy (2)
- vitamin water: formula 50 (2)
- vitamin water: essential (2)
- lean pockets: supreme pizza (2)
- kashi cinnamon harvest cereal
- publix frozen cheese ravioli
- publix fudge swirl sundae cups
- stouffer's french bread pizza deluxe
- stouffer's french bread pizza plain
- voila chicken alfredo bagged pasta dinner
- red stripe 12 pack
- wheat thins: honey
- mott's cinnamon apple sauce
- publix fat free milk
- publix baby cut carrots
- boar's head turkey breast (1 lb.)
- maruchan ramen chicken flavor (2)
- maruchan ramen creamy chicken flavor (2)
- maruchan ramen roast beef flavor
about $64. i dig.
dave's on his way to NY at the moment. his flight got delayed two or three times. that was kind've out of control. i have the place to myself until sunday night, at which point he'll return with his brother for a week. i'm semi stoked to see the kid.
my mom sent me shorts, and bathing suits, and sandals, and a ton of records from record companies for review. it was all awesome. i'm glad to get care packages like that. so far, the only mail i've got is from family. i've sent out a pretty fair share, and i guess i shouldn't expect much in return. that's fine.
in fact, i wrote a letter late last night, and didn't send it because the envelopes are in dave's room. i woke up this morning and wanted to send it, but i just couldn't do it. i feel like i need some sort've clearance first. it's a ridiculous dynamic that i don't know how or why i created it for myself. it sparked from this thought that i had last night about time bombs, and blue wires and red wires. it's two pages, and folded up, and signed from me, and will probably end up being just another piece of undelivery.
i work in a city by the beach